Thursday 14 February 2013

Colchester Arts Centre - "...massive…"

I came and saw you guys at Colchester Arts Centre a few weeks back now and wanted to just let you know how much I enjoyed it. I'm only 23 but a mammoth Bob Dylan fan and seen him many times; and also seen Jethro Tull many times, and seeing Dave live was a massive thing for me, so thank you.

If you are ever within travelling distance again however I will definitely be coming to see you. My friend and I both thought you gave an amazing portrayal of some great songs; and I personally also loved that you did some very good and very important songs that are close to my heart that maybe some other fans or people coming to see you may never have even heard before and certainly that some other performers wouldn't have thought of doing.

As I said before I hope you come within travelling distance to me again and I look forward to seeing you many more times.

Tom Thornton-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment